The Economic Impact Committee is responsible for weighing the costs and benefits to the community and the environment for different water quality management options. The committee requirements and goals are
- Cost estimates and funding commitments to implement the water quality restoration activities.
- Recommend metrics of success
- Current and future economic impact to industry, business, and economic efforts, including direct, indirect and induced impacts
- Develop cost benefit analysis that will articulate to the community why this process is necessary
- Develop comparison to traditional total maximum daily load (TMDL) path