The monitoring committee is responsible for coordinating the water quality monitoring and sampling being conducted by the Group participants. The committee requirements and goals are:
- Identify of the point and nonpoint sources causing the impairment.
- Monitoring plan to track effectiveness of restoration activities
- Recommend metrics of success
- Inventory data collection activities
- Plan to consolidate/share different parties monitoring data
- Develop Data Consistency Standards
- Coordinate with modeling committee for modeling data requirements
- Identify data gaps
- Coordinate with Public Outreach Committee to develop data products for the general layperson
For monitoring data, please visit our Water Monitoring page.