The modeling committee is responsible for the development of water quality modeling tools that will serve as the foundation for water quality management decisions. The committee requirements and goals are:
- Identify load reductions needed to meet WQ standards
- Identify and establish Data Quality Objectives (e.g. modeling parameters and standards) to be used in current and future modeling.
- Recommend metrics of success
- Identify Data Quality Objectives in a brief report
- Coordinate with monitoring committee on Data Quality Objectives and minimum data requirements
- Develop Model Enhancement Plan for total nitrogen
- Develop Model Enhancement Plan for total phosphorus